We provide the best possible service to our patients looking for prosthetic care. Our goal is to help patients reduce pain, regain their mobility, and improve quality of life through the use of advanced prosthetic technologies.
Prosthetic Services Tailed To You
Custom Prosthetic Solutions
At Premier Prosthetics & Orthotics, we understand that every amputee’s lifestyle and activity level is different. That is why we provide comprehensive customized treatments tailored to your individual needs, and in a timely manner.
Our specialists are highly experienced in crafting prosthetics for a variety of contexts and helping patients find the best solutions for their specific goals. From camping to running a marathon, we have the ability to create an artificial limb suited to your exact specifications – so you can improve function and get back to living the life you want!
Personalized Prosthetics and Orthotics
Prefabricated & Custom Prosthetic Devices
We provide both prefabricated and custom prosthetic devices with a range of options, including:
What we do
Prosthetic Devices We Offer
include but are not limited to:
- IPOP (Immediate postoperative prostheses)
- Stump Shrinkers
Lower Extremity Prostheses
- Preparatory prosthetics
- Definitive prostheses for all levels of amputation are designed to match the functional needs and goals of each patient.
- Microprocessor-controlled knees (C-leg/C-leg Compact, Genius, Rheo, Plie’, etc)
- Microprocessor-controlled feet (Proprio, Raize, etc)
- Elevated Vacuum Suspension
- Silicone Suspension Systems
- Endoskeletal/Exoskeletal Systems
- Custom Design graphics on prosthetic sockets
- Prostheses for all levels of amputation (below-elbow, above-elbow, shoulder dis-articulation, and hand or finger amputations)
- Functional and Passive Systems
- Myoelectric Systems (Otto Bock, Motion Control)
- Hands with multiple articulating fingers (I-limb, BeBionic, Taska)
- Activity specific applications (TRS https://www.trsprosthetics.com/, Texas Assistive Devices https://n-abler.org/, etc)